Friday, November 14, 2008

New Place

We have outgrown our place. We moved in over 2 1/2 years ago when it was just Bobby and myself. We got 2 bedrooms for a computer/guest room, the room then became Cam's when we found out I was pregnant. Toys are everywhere, we don't have a bathroom downstairs (and it is a pain with a toddler to run upstairs to pee), we need a washer/dryer for ourselves, and somewhat of a patio/yard. I have been IN LOVE with these townhomes a little closer to Bobby's work, my school, and my parents for sometime now. My parents do work for someone that just put theirs up for rent and offered for us to look at it and apply before listing it online. We love it and it would be perfect for us! I rushed to get the application filled out yesterday and to the property manager before closing-today my mom asked, "Did you put Bobby's truck loan on the app?" ....ummm....NO! I totally spaced! I called ASAP to let them know and the girl had already left for the day. So now I don't think we are going to find out until at least Monday or even get it. They might think I tried to hide it. I am soo bummed. I want to get our 30 days in so we can hopefully move before Christmas. I will keep you updated! Cross your fingers!

No comments: