Monday, January 19, 2009

It's been forever...

I know I haven't updated this thing in forever. We moved! and then had a difficult time with getting our deposit back from the old property manager. So I have been super busy:
I started second semester..and man it isn't getting any easier. I will be only having school 4 days a week now: Monday & Friday will be theory days Tuesday & Wednesday will be clinical. My first clinical rotation is at Kaiser in the post partum unit from 1500-2330. I am really excited to be working nights. But I will be missing dinner and goodnight hugs and kisses from Cam :(
Speaking of Cam, he still isn't sleeping through the night and in fact has started sleeping back in bed with us. He got sick a few weeks ago so we let him sleep with us for comfort and now everynight at about midnight he wakes up and will only go back to bed with us. I am so exhausted! He pushes me off the bed.

As soon as I have a few extra minutes I will post all our Christmas pictures and our trip to the snow!

No comments: