Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wedding Pictures: the story behind our photographers

I haven't gotten all of them yet. Though I have seen them and they are AMAZING! If I can figure out how to link another site on here I will link our awesome photographers blog. let's see...http://annsumiphotography.blogspot.com/
Ok I think I did it. Ann & Travis were by far our favorite wedding vendor. We are having them do our holiday pictures on the 30th. That is how much we love them!
When we moved our wedding date up by almost a year we had to cut our budget down A LOT, I got on craigslist to see what I could find for some vendors, first stop: photographers. I found a post that had a website to check out and great prices. I called Ann and the first thing I said was "Why are you so cheap?" -I didn't want to get sucked into a rip off. She told me that they (her and her husband, Travis), have fulltime jobs and photography is more of a passion that they do in their free time. I set up a meeting and went thinking we were not going to use them. They were so sweet and genuine. They asked questions and were completely honest about everything. As soon as we left Bobby said, "Let's go with them!" Which amazed me because I practically had to drag his opinions about wedding things out of him. So we did! Ann kept in constant contact with us answering any questions and dealing with me sending her "must take" pictures. Our engagement session with them was so much fun that I couldn't wait to work with them again on our wedding day. Cam was in a fantastic mood the entire time. I am so glad we found them, we not only found our wedding photographers, we found friends. Here are some of our pictures from both our engagement session and wedding:

FYI: this won't be the last time you read about Ann & Travis. We are planning on them taking all of our family pictures from now on.





No comments: